If you’ve been looking for ways to monetize your blog this list is for you! I know and love all of them, and as a blogger myself I totally get how important is to work with companies that share your same core values and that give you the freedom to create content that your readers engage with, so without further ado, here are the 17 networks to join to make money blogging.
- Social Fabric: Social Fabric is one of the easiest blogging networks of this list and a great way to get you started in this whole make money blogging thing, and it’s jam packed with different opportunities for different blogging niches. As soon as you are accepted, you have a marketplace of opportunities, and you just need to apply to them
- Linqia: This is one of my personal favorites! Linqia is full with awesome and trusted brands and instead of applying every time they have a campaign that matches your style the send you an email. The difference is that the payout varies from the number of clicks you get in their links, while with other networks it’s a fixed amount.
- Clever Girls Collective: Similar to Social Fabric but with more fun and young opportunities. They also have a network for Instagrammers which is cool as well, so you don’t only can make money blogging but can also make money instagramming!
- One 2 One Network: This is great for mom bloggers or for those who have kids since their opportunities tend to match more with that style. Once you ar accepted they send you an email with opportunities, so you don’t need to apply to anything.
- Tap Influence: I LOVE to work with them and have become an ambassador for a couple of my favorite brands through them.
- MODE: As you probably already know besides this blog/shop I’m also a food blogger, and I work with mode all the time! They are the ones that manage my sidebar ads I write for their platform, and I also work from time to time in sponsored opportunities that they send my way. The application process is a bit longer and is considered one of the “premium” blog networks but in my opinion is totally worth it!
- BlogHer: Just like One2One this is especially good for mom bloggers or those bloggers who have kids, they are also great since they not only have sponsored opportunities but also sidebar ads and have a very tight-knight group of bloggers full of resournces, so if you are also looking for a tribe this is it.
- InfluenceHER: Just like BlogHer but for Millennials and college gals. Their sponsored opportunities are super fun and for products, you already know and love. They also have a great payout system and just like BlogHer a great community of close knit bloggers ready to help you and promote you.
- Pollinate: I don’t work with them, but a lot of bloggers do and rave about them, so it might worth to give them a look, they are one of the prefered for bloggers to make money blogging.
- IZEA: IZEA is similar to Social Fabric, but their opportunities are different. They also have a marketplace that I personally don’t love, BUT they send emails with campaigns targeted to your blogging style that is super cool! I have worked with them and partnered with brands like Chobani and Tazo (again I’m a food blogger).
- Acorn: Just like Linqia, they send you an email every time there’s a campaign that matches you. Their team is incredibly supportive and a joy to work with.
- Collectively: Just like Acorn but packed with out of the box campaigns that you wouldn’t see elsewhere. Things like a city guide partnering with uber and creating a book with HP are some of the campaigns that I’ve seen available.
- Makerly: Super modern platform, super streamlined the process, and they get how influencers like to work which is a plus.
- Sway Group: They work by invitation only but partner with huge companies, and their payout system is great.
- ACTIVATE: This is part of blog loving so if you already have a profile with them take a loo at this feature as well! I’ve never partnered with them, but I know of some bloggers that have used them.
- Social Insiders: I haven’t personally worked with them, but I know that they let you partner with big name brand companies that send your way the newest products, so if you like to try out new things and share reviews about them this might be interesting for you.
- BlogDash: They work with a LOT of PR companies, so they have a rather large database of products and brands that want to connect with bloggers.
With al that being said, don’t get discouraged if you apply for a network or an opportunity and don’t get accepted, keep applying, keep improving your blog design and you blogging style, keep being your awesome self and you’ll find yourself getting more and more opportunities. This whole world of “Make Money Blogging” may seem scary and difficult but if you keep real to your style and apply for things that you already love it’s totally worth it! You deserve to make an income of something that you are already puring your heart and soul into.